Why should I be aware of this?
In a fruitarian lifestyle all forms of cooked food is considered non-healthy, which causes unbalanced nutrition, all kinds of disease, mood swings, cravings for synthetic nutrients and chemicals, decrease of vitality, loss of external beauty and loss of inner happiness, depreciation for life and lack of wisdom.
Fruit diet cleanses the body of all toxins and, because it contains fiber and water, it helps in smooth functioning of the digestive system. Switching to a fruitarian diet helps lose weight, reduces cholesterol and gives a lighter and healthier body.
 Fruitarinism and health
As modern fruit is high sugar content, a diet of only fruit may provide excess sugar intake, resulting in diabetes-like symptoms, such as
In the long run excessive sugar also affects the pancreas. Fruitarians are, therefore, advised to supplement their diet with some dark, bitter, leafy greens.
 All about Fruitarianism
There are different types of fruitarians. There are those who prefer to eat without killing and go for only what falls naturally from a plant. These are primarily of culinary fruits, nuts, and seeds. Others avoid grains, because they believe it is unnatural to do so, and some fruitarians feel that it is improper for humans to eat seeds. Additionally, there are fruitarians who believe they should eat only plants that spread seeds when the plant is eaten. Others eat seeds and some cooked foods.
Many consume pulses, while another group prefers green leafy vegetables and/or root vegetables in their diet. Some occasionally consume some dairy products as well.
There is yet another group which has become fruitarians because they believe it to be the original diet of mankind and wish to return to an Eden-like paradise.
 Extremely difficult in practice
According to idealistic dietary theory fruitarianism is possible but is extremely difficult in practice. The diet has many pitfalls that can cause serious problems for the would-be fruitarian. Modern fruit is the product of generations (in some cases, thousands of years) of human-directed plant breeding. Modern fruit is also expensive, and often loses its freshness as a result of shipping, refrigeration, fumigation, and other post-harvest processing.
Fruitarianism often results in excessive weight loss and it is extremely difficult to gain weight on a fruit diet. In most cases a fruit diet is neither physically nor psychologically satisfying. There are numerous cases of backsliding, cheating, and binge eating
 What can I do?
- Do not mix different types of fruits. Keep a difference of 90 minutes to 2 hours if you eat a different type of fruit
- Eat only when you are hungry, but when you do, eat till you are fully satisfied
- Eat a small portion of dried fruits during some time of the day
- 100 percent fruitarians need not drink water as all the required water is present in the fruits and absorbed in your body in the best possible way. Drinking extra water will not bring in any extra benefit.
- In case you sweat due to over-exertion then drink natural fruit juices or eat fruits with plenty of liquids (Orange, melon, pineapple, coconut, etc.)
 Balanced diet formula
- Juice of 3 to 5 lemons, or more…(right after waking up)
- Melons (all types). Eat the melon or make melon juice as much as you want
- Dried grapes
9 a.m. to Noon
- Apples (all kinds)
- Figs (green/violet)
- Grapes (green/violet)
- Plums (yellow)
3 to 6 p.m.
- Oranges, Tangerines
- Peaches (all kinds)
6 to 9 p.m.
- Grapes (violet), eat many of them…
9 p.m. to Midnight
 90 degrees
Fruitarians should ensure sufficient consumption of certain nutrients, by identifying and including the appropriate sources of:
It is not a diet recommended for pregnant women, or for young children.
Very few people have succeeded in their efforts to be 100 percent fruitarians. That’s probably the reason why historically, even prominent fruitarians have eaten a mixed diet, because it is viewed to be healthier in the long term.
- What is Fruitarianism?
- Nutrition program for living on fruits 100% all day long
- What is fruitarianism…