Green tea capsules
Green tea is available in capsules that are often sold as green tea pills. Manufacturers of green tea supplements produce green tea in capsule forms for those consumers who want them in more potent forms.
Why should I be aware of this?
Green tea capsule is a fast and practical way of getting the health benefits of green tea concentrate. It also eliminates the hassles of having to prepare green tea throughout the day. Green tea capsules are also decaffeinated to eliminate the side effects of caffeine while providing all the benefits of green tea.
Several studies have indicated that green tea extract is an antioxidant 100 times more powerful than Vitamin C, and over twenty times more so than Vitamin E. Green tea is also showing potential promise as an anti-cancer agent, and may also help lower bad (LDL) cholesterol levels. Green tea capsules give all the benefits of green tea while taking away the ill effects of caffeine, if consumed in large quantity.
All about green tea capsules
The capsule form of green tea is an excellent way to increase your intake of healthy antioxidant. The active ingredients in green tea, polyphenols and catechins, are what gives the antioxidant and thermogenic benefits. The capsules provide the same benefit as the liquid form, and since the ingredients are carefully measured in the manufacturing process it is possible to get more consistent potency benefits.
Green tea supplement capsules are really nothing more than green tea extract which gives exactly the same benefit as the liquid form. One may actually get more consistent potency benefits from capsules since the ingredients are carefully measured in the manufacturing process.
Most green tea capsules contain 125-500 mg of Polyphenol, which is the effective antioxidant in green tea. This not only helps protect against prostate, stomach, bladder, pancreas, rectal and esophageal cancers, but are also used to ease stomach problems and to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
Also contained in green tea supplement capsules is another natural ingredient called EGCG. Clinical tests have shown that this is also a powerful antioxidant which defends your cells from becoming cancerous by seeking out and destroying free radicals within your body.
What can I do?
- If you are unable to locate them in your area, you can order almost any product online.
- If you take just two capsules containing green tea extract each day it will give you all the same benefits as if you had consumed twenty cups of green tea!
- Keep in mind that like all green tea products, green tea capsules do contain a bit of caffeine, so check with your doctor to make sure your situation allows the addition of this all-natural herbal supplement.
- Most green tea extracts have very low caffeine contents with some having as little as four milligrams per serving. This makes it a potential option for those people who are sensitive to high doses of caffeine.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols are thought to be responsible for tea's health benefits
- Some studies have pointed to the effectiveness of green and white tea in the prevention of colon cancer. 
- Green Tea Capsules Loaded With Antioxidants
- ↑ Green Tea Capsules Loaded With Antioxidants