Kids' online games
 Why should I be aware of this?
The earlier your children are introduced to the computer the more they will benefit. They will not only learn the basics of using a computer but will also benefit from the many online games for preschoolers which are not only educational and fun but also spark creativity and imagination.
 Kids' online games and health
Unless time spent by children on computers are limited it can lead to serious health issues. As children have a short attention span, short sessions of 15-20 minutes will be plenty to start with. As with all activities for this age group, moderation is the key. Only that much time should be spent online which is valuable and relaxed.
 What can I do?
Most parents have fears about their children playing online games. But there are some ways in which deciding online games for your kids need not be a nightmare.
- Pay attention to the development stage of your child. If he has a short sttention span, maybe he is not ready yet. Rather than going by the ages mentioned on the games take your decision based on your child’s present development.
- Next decide on the style of the game that would suit him best. There are many which does not require involvement of other children or communities.
- Choose games based on your child's abilities and interests. Letters games or memory games are suitable for those who are learning their ABCs.
- There are other varieties of online games for kids that you will have to investigate carefully before giving children control.
 Online Games for Kids & Safety
Keeping your children safe while they play games online is pretty easy if you follow a few basic tips:
- While your child plays online games, spend time with him. Pay special attention if they play in a community setting.
- Spend time with your child while they play online games. If they play in a community setting, pay attention to what games they're playing and who they play with.
- Keep your computer in the living room or in an area where you can easily monitor
- Beware of cyber bullies in community settings. You can keep watch by joining in on the fun. There are a lot of games that allow you to play along with your child. This way you can ensure your children are safe, even in community settings.
- Finding the Perfect Online Games for Your Kids
- Free educational online games for kids