Laser beauty treatment
Laser beauty treatment involves harnessing the energy from light beams to provide quick and effective solutions for beauty ailments. It can help a person get rid of stretch marks, tattoos, birth marks, wrinkles and remove unwanted hair.
Why should I be aware of this?
People turn to cosmetic procedures for a variety of reasons: to enhance their appearance, erase the ravages of time, improve skin tone and coloring and rejuvenate aging tissues. Some seek a boost to their self esteem, others just to improve their looks.
It is a considerably painless procedure, though it has associated risks.
How does this affect me?
If you are considering a laser treatment, it is sensible to spend time carefully evaluating your reasons for wanting a change and your expectations, since doctors in the field believe that these factors can influence how happy you will be with the procedure once it is done. It does not require general or local anesthesia, gel or cream
It is also wise to do your homework. Cosmetic procedures require specialized training and almost always entail some risks.
- There are chances of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation if not done carefully.
- The recovery time increases as the pigmentation in the skin increases. This means that darker the skin, the longer time it takes to heal if a laser peel is done. For examples Indian normally have a type 4 and type 5 skin. It takes a much longer time for them to recover.
- It has to be done judiciously.
All about laser beauty treatment
Lasers are devices that are able to harness the energy from light beams and redirect them so that they produce very specific wavelengths which are selected to treat particular conditions in the skin surface or underlying dermis.
The energy output from cutaneous lasers does not include any harmful X-rays or other ionising radiation so there are none of the associated dangers. However, its use must be under the supervision of a trained medical practitioner.
Laser treatments include
- Hair removal
- Pigmentation removal
- Tattoo removal
- Skin tightening
- Reduction of blood vessels seen on the surface of the skin.
- The ‘fluence’ or power output of the laser has to be quite high, but in the right amount. But this high fluence can also cause scabs and pigmentation on the skin. It has to be done by a certified dermatologist.
- It takes several sittings ranging from 6 sittings to as many as 12 sittings depending on the nature of surgery and the type of skin.
Chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing procedures are one-time treatment sessions. While some chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing treatments can improve the skin after just one session, most require ongoing visits for maximum results. Both types of facial rejuvenation procedures accelerate cell turnover so that your skin naturally starts to renew itself and generates fresh new cells. You can expect dramatic results after at least 2-3 treatments.
Laser skin rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation is used for treating conditions typically associated with premature signs of ageing and sun damage, such as excessive redness, large pores, uneven skin texture, scars and fine line wrinkles.
It can be used over the entire face and neck and also to diminish recent scars on other parts of the body.
- Laser tuch:Indian Express
- Tattoo Removal - Options and Alternatives
- A guide to cosmetic procedures and laser skin treatments
- Laser skin rejuvination
- Six Skin Myths You’ve Fallen For
The main cause of stretch marks during pregnancy or sudden weight gain is due to many factors. During puberty, the hormonal change is at its peak, which sometimes caused by a sudden increase in weight. If you are working the muscles on a regular basis is growing rapidly, which can cause stretch marks on the skin. However, the most common reason for these scars on pregnancy, and is sometimes considered a problem for women.Find out How to get rid of stretch mark after pregnancy.